BEST HOME INSPECTION Specializes in providing the valuable information you need to have peace of mind in making one of the largest single investments you will ever make. You are provided with a thorough, easy to read professional site and structure evaluation and comprehensive report, along with a checklist for move-in, maintenance tips, and life expectancies and cost estimates.
Best Home Inspection’s Promise To You
Choosing the right home Inspection Company can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet one of our inspectors until after you hire us to do your inspection.
Different company’s have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work.
Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor our Company by permitting us to inspect your new home, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort. This we promise you.
What is a home inspection?
At BEST HOME a home inspection is a thorough and systematic evaluation of a property’s condition and its operating systems. It is a complete visible exam of the general integrity, functionality, and overall safety of a home and its various components.
The purpose of this inspection process is to let you the buyer know exactly what is being purchased, right up front during the first part of the escrow procedure.
Why choose Best Home Inspection?
- Quality: real estate inspections, by ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Education: Each inspector fulfills 48 hours of continuing education each year.
- Insured: Each inspector carries errors of omission insurance policy for your protection.
- Experience: Our inspectors grew-up in the construction building industry.
- Professional Report: Your inspection report is the most complete report recognized by realtors in this area. Easy to read.
- Report Photos: Your report will have numerous color photos, making the report easy to understand.
- Tools: Our inspectors use the latest high-tech testing equipment, like moisture meter and electrical testers.
- Client Attend: We encourage you to attend and participate in the inspection.
- We Follow the practices of ASHI(ASHI).
- Member in good standing of the Better Business Bureau of the Tri-Counties (BBB).